Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Woofer Alum Domes

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    Why is it that nearly every woof with an alum center dome that you see on Ebay is dented, pushed in and basically ruined?

    I watch for Biflex stuff, Santanas etc, and invariably the seller will say...."These are mint....dents in the center dome don't affect the sound". C'mon.

    I guess I wonder why people can't keep their mitts, or their kids mitts off them.

    Ranting I know.

    Ron

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have seen not only the aluminum ones but the regular ones too. I always use the tape method will great results.

    I also detest the word usage minty in an auction. What do they mean by it ? The smell?

    I wish ebay kept a longer history of its auctions, so i could spam the account which coined its usage in an auction.


    -chris

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ October 20, 2008 07:52 PM: Message edited by: oface1 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.